****Update: There are reports of some wicked wicked ways in these colonies like vile language, fornication, drunkenness and more. (I will discuss that soon) On Jan 24 2023, the lady who left this Thompson colony on her own will, twice had Hutterite men show up at her house. They would not leave when they were told ahead to NOT come there. (leader David Tschetter, Toby and Eddie were there) The police were then called and they were told to leave or face trespassing. How do I know all of this? I was on the phone line with a man there, he reported it all, I heard it all myself and I have audio recordings that I will be sharing soon. These are wicked corrupt men who think they can barge in and control others! Stay tuned for more to come here.....
Again: This is a "general testing" as there may be some groups with differing Hutterites ways .
Go here and listen to me try to witness to a van full of Hutterite's as the older men wanted little to do with me. It shows how unloving they really are in fact they almost slammed the van door on me and they backed away very fast! No love shown by them.
* Separation from the world (some use limited technology)
* Adult baptism
* Being pacifists
* No oaths to be taken by Christians
* The unbiblical view that God cannot forgive divorce prior to becoming a new creation. See our teaching blog for many articles that refute that here:
* They sinfully claim a man's name (Jacob Hutter). 1 Corinthians 1 tells us not to claim the name of a man.
* They believe you must live out the community of goods as in Acts 2. All material goods are held in common or common purse meaning that all material goods are not individually owned but instead owned by the community as a whole. While people can certainly do this, they claim you must do this in their case this can be works based and unbiblical. This article exposes communal life as being so called commanded by God:
* Some of them believe that peace and forgiveness of sins comes through their ministers. This is blasphemous, only through Jesus Christ is that possible. (John 14:24, Acts 3:19)
*They attend ritual dead man made services daily / Sunday which are not let by the Holy Spirit but instead by false traditions. (Colossians 2:8)
*The women are often not biblically dressed and are adorned.
See our articles here for women: http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/WOMEN
*The men are not biblically dressed per Genesis 3:21 (tunic like long loose garments)
See an article here for men's clothing:
*They often practice pagan holidays like Easter, Good Friday, Christ-mass, Ascention day etc... Read our articles on holidays here:
*Many Hutterites are very cult like and instructed to not listen to or speak to outsiders about biblical matters, even the gospel. We are commanded to preach the gospel (Mark 16:15 and 1 Peter 3:15)
* They have ritual dead meetings run by man and when approached in love they are cold not loving or Holy Spirit driven in our experience. Read an article here about that:
* They trust in good works and membership to their communities for salvation. Read an article here about membership: http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/12/local-church-membership-today-is-not.html
See other colonies exposed here and we will be adding more in the future:
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Jesus said; But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24
See these links that also shed light on the lies/sin/heresy of the anabaptist world:
A tract with the gospel to anabaptist's:
Many articles that expose anabaptist ways:
Street preaching to anabaptist's:
Here me witness to a van load of Hutterites here:
We love them and we pray they repent of this cult to the saving of their souls and we are here to help any of them if they do.
608-547-8162 / dontperish.com